Lavi Capital Ltd. offers investment-banking services to some of the largest players in the Israeli infrastructure sector. Its main areas of expertise include Mergers and Acquisitions, Project Finance and Strategic Consulting.Since its establishment Lavi’s clients have grown to include both leading international companies and public utilities and major private companies in Israel, some of these clients include:
- Israel Natural Gas Lines (INGL)Israel’s national gas distribution company
- Electricite de France (EDF) A leading international energy player, active in all major electricity businesses.
- Edison Second largest italian electricity producer with strong presence in the hydracarbon exploration and production market.
- SNCF (Societe Nationale des Chemins de fer Français) France’s national state-owned railway company.
- NTA Metropolitan Mass Transit System an Israeli state owned organization, operating in the Tel Aviv metropolitan area.
- Israel Railways an independent state owned corporation responsible for the railway infrastructure.